The way we work has changed. We've adapted, accelerated and have become more agile for the betterment of our organizations. The 2022 Annual Conference Advisory Committee is committed to evolving the conference and has fully revamped our approach to the conference program. The LMA22 conference educational content was developed using these four important themes:
- Becoming Strategic Advisors to Drive Business Development
- Creating Awareness and Demand for Your Firm’s Services
- Delivering Real Value to Your Clients
- Understanding the Legal Landscape and Business of Law
LMA22 will feature a range of more than 70 distinguished speakers whose focus will be on timely topics sure to be of interest to every legal marketer and business development professional. Speakers include subject matter experts that will help you stretch way beyond your current way of thinking!
VIEW THE DETAILED AGENDA
Back by Popular Demand: Adaptive Agenda
What is the Adaptive Agenda? The unique LMA Adaptive Agenda will allow you to customize an agenda so you can choose the sessions and experiences that will be most beneficial to you at every point of the day. You select the sessions and activities you want to attend, and the Adaptive Agenda displays that new, curated, customized agenda. The mobile app with the Adaptive Agenda feature will launch mid-February 2022, giving you plenty of time in advance to map out your time at the conference.
How can I use the Adaptive Agenda? Here are just a few different ways attendees may look to create their personal experience at #LMA22:
- If you're committed to getting as much education out of the conference as possible, you can double down on breakout sessions, topic-based networking meetups and facilitated discussion sessions (Pro Tip: Extend your education further by participating a pre-conference program. Check out the Pre-Conference Program page.).
- Since LMA's conference is your number one place to do business or connect with friends and colleagues that one time a year, you'll want to leverage the Marketplace and networking activities to the nth degree. So, be sure to schedule more time in your personal agenda for the Marketplace.
- If you're somewhere in between and could also use some "me time," you can mix up your schedule to include well-being experiences and/or Corporate Social Responsibility activities to give back.
More information and how to build your custom agenda using the Adaptive Agenda platform will be available in late January 2022.